View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Thank YOU

Hey Morgan - thank YOU! Glad you enjoyed the book and I hope you'll help me spread the word about it! I started writing (a long time ago!) because I wanted to produce stories that gave people the same rush and "don't want it to end" feeling that I used to get from reading novels. So it's awesome to hear when someone says one of my stories did that for them.... that's why I do it!
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote