View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #45
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
I said "old and forgoten" in another post,I mean it in case of limited editions.You can't realy call Rowling's "money maker" 7 handwriten books fairy tales-series as "obscure", especialy with the price.Women has more money then the queen and sets out to make only a "few" EXTRA milion to give to charity.yay.

and in the second case-Cline's "The dark chamber" would be to,but for the mastery of it's horror fantasy (relating to a black person's "tribe",when a black girl wept in the night,he wrote "wouldn't bother with it otherwise,knowing her kind,I'd smile and go to sleep-and then,when the black people leave the house have them steal the silver (which under the circumstances is belieavable,seeing as their "master" druged her litle girl with cocaine and all))
I really do not see the point of this thread going on if all your going to to his deride others submissions. Perhaps you should have titled this thread:

The most obscure books you have that meet my definition of obscure and if they don't I will provide snarky comments.

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 05-01-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote