View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtapose View Post
The only thing I noticed about the new firmware update was that when you are in the font menu changing line spacing and allignment you get some ghosting effects with the e-ink, when you play with some options for about 40 seconds, the screen gets a ghosted e-ink splash all over it until you exit the settings/font menu.
Hmm, I have never experianced that. Mind you the first thing I did do was change my refresh to 2 pages. At least for me. And I have played wtih the spacing and fonts to ensure that I get the darkest and best font for reading with.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote