View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Moon+ reader pro idiot guide please

When it works its fine but I'm having a number of problems on a Google Nexus 7.

First sometimes I get the splash page at the start of a book and I've no idea how to get to the first page or anywhere else. Extremely frustrating at times then magically the first page appears.

I like white lettering on a black background but unfortunately I sometimes get a background image that I can't see how to turn off.

I read there are "24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture" what are they? Again an element of frustration here.

How you tell it you've finished the book and you'd like to go back to the list of titles?

These are all fairly basic things which I seem unable to spot how to do.

Thanks John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote