View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #126
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's a good idea to install the plugin without any devices connected.

When there's an active issue filed, I work with the poster to create a debug log which gives me a better opportunity to pinpoint the problem. Sometimes it's easy, like a hard reset of the iDevice, less frequently it requires restoring the system software. I recently resolved two bugs (one on a Windows platform, one OS X) where the user's profiles were preventing the libimobile device library from working. Switching to a different user profile solved the problem(s).

G