View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 05:46 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
I made the horrible mistake of skimming the first six or so of those from the town library. It was like a train wreck... I oddly couldn't look away. I will state for the record though that they're not worth any amount of money. Heck, I wish I could somehow get back the time I spent skimming them.
The first six of what? "Battlefield Earth" is a stand-alone novel (and a damned good one, IMHO).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote