View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Total Boox: Read first, pay later

I don't think there's been a post about this yet?

New bookstore model: sample anything and everything you like (as long as you "read" each page for less than six seconds), then get charged for the amount of the book you actually read.

http://mashable.com/2013/01/21/total-boox/

I am unclear if you can ever download the book to an ereader in this model, or only read in their app. Sourcebooks is on board, and they are trying to get Penguin (I will believe that when I see it!).

Thoughts?
eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote