View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:52 AM   #9
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Many schools around here supply laptop computers now, I suspect kids don't need another electronic device to lug around. They are already hauling cell phones and iPods too
And they absolutely do not need an iPod or cell phone in school...period. If the choice is between a very unnecessary luxury like an ipod or cell phone and an educational device...at school...which should be the choice?

And if they are required to use laptops then perhaps they could use them to read but I lean toward the ereader devices as it somewhat preserves the intimacy of a book and they can be read pretty much anywhere...but whatever works.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote