View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Will it mess up Calibre f I have more than one book with the same ISBN number? I like to keep my cooking recipes in Calibre so I can easily put them on my Reader. I was thinking of assigning them all the ISBN number for the Joy of Cooking so that I have a pretty cover to look at. But will it mess up Calibre if more than one book has the same ISBN number? If so, what is the best way to set this image as the cover for all the recipe ebooks?
Use the Load (Browse) from file option for an image on your PC
that is slightly above and right of the Download button
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote