View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #19
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Yes, the narrator is a child, but the books are on an adult reading level, and the child is intelligent beyond her years. However, she is still a child who plays pranks on her sisters. Being a child, there are things she can get away with that an adult could not, but she is also limited in what she can do; for example, her transportation is a bicycle, and she has limited access to the telephone. I found the books to be an interesting change of pace from the adult-protagonist books I usually read.
Thank you for replying. I'm looking forward to reading the first book.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote