View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #405
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninTech View Post
Yeah, would also love to (optionally, for those that like it) get rid of that space wasting bar.

I also would like to be able to (optionally) show the whole screen in reverse video (black background, white text), just like the bottom bar currently is.
Yes, me too @ both.

But, if you get rid of the horrible space wasting bar (also when it's clear) so you have more lines of text on the screen, how would you propose it work if you select text for annotations or looking up in the dictionary? The menu has to come up when you select text to give you options of what to do with the text... fine. But what if you want to select text on the lower two-three lines? They will be hidden by the menu bar that will come up... Any smart insights or suggestions?

If there is no solution for that, I understand the space waster has to be always present. But I would prefer it if its size would be considerably smaller. It's much too high as it is.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote