View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #37
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
OK, this is probably the wrong to place to post this, but I'm wondering why in the world PDF's wouldn't display properly on the Sony if they are tagged PDF's. I have been reading PDF's for years on my tiny Axim x50 and I can make the text as big as I want without having to zoom in and out. Are you all saying that the PDF's for DE aren't going to be accessible? I highly doubt that.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote