View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #50
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
...that the system in general seems to have been speeded up 75 to 100 percent in software loading times, finger and hand movements upon the screen, etc.

The only thing found that can't really be used upon the Vox...is the Google Maps. The 800 Mhz chip can't handle it.
R.P.
I'd have to agree, that the system over all seems much more responsive after this latest update, with everything from load times to touch responsiveness seemingly improved.

I do howver find that Maps works ok on my unit. I've been using it on my rooted Vox prior to this update, and find it even more useful now, as the location data over wifi now works. Even scrolling around downtown Toronto with the 3D buildings loading, everything scolls and loads without problem.

Last edited by Kboland; 06-15-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote