View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 01:36 AM   #2
asleyam
Enthusiast
asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.

Device: kindle voyage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One
Have you tried ScanTailor? It is free and open source. I have a mac so I use ScanTailor via Crossover. Though if you have macports installed then ScanTailor is easy to install. Unfortunately Homebrew does not have a cask for it yet.

http://scantailor.org/

It is designed as a preprocessing tool so it works on batches of scanned images. If you already have a pdf then simply export the pages as images and enter them into ScanTailor. Then use the various settings to crop the headers and page numbers, deskew, set margins etc . It will output in Tif format.

There is no easy one click method that I have found to batch crop out extraneous material from scanned images,
asleyam is offline   Reply With Quote