View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:52 AM   #36
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauerhjb View Post
Paperback Swap: Under "Community", "Discussion Forums", "Discussion by Genre", "Science Fiction" http://www.paperbackswap.com/forum/forum.php?f=37 .
No wonder I couldn't find anything at pbs.org! Of course, I was a little surprised to see PBS listed initially, and seriously wondered if there was another PBS that I wasn't aware of. Google was no help. NOW it makes a lot more sense!
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote