View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:55 PM   #597
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
...I think I saw on the kobo site somewhere that you can fit 30% more text on the page. Will have to see if I can find that reference somewhere and post a link if I find it.

Edit: Cannot find the reference to this on the kobo website so maybe I saw it in one of the many reviews (some of which are very poorly done) so not sure how accurate that 30% number might be.
Yes, I kept remembering seeing the Kobo reference to 30% early on. Finally found the statement on a Kobo page, and am happy to see they did use the "a" word! As follows:
"The durable 6.8” reading surface is approximately 30% larger than other eReaders."
(It's here: http://www.kobo.com/kobo-aurahd.html)

Last edited by Mikeyboards; 04-25-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote