View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #15
wsxhwyy
wsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the roughwsxhwyy is a jewel in the rough

Device: KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
We can do it ALL from prebuilt custom images now for main and diags partitions. I even flashed the main and diags kernels.

If the kernels are damaged, you have to flash them first, after extracting them from inside an mmcblk0.img dump. I will provide that in my recovery package.

Then you have to flash diags mmcblk0p2.img if it is broken, or if you want one that already has the good stuff preinstalled in it.

You cannot flash mmcblk0p1 with fastboot -- it is too big. You need to boot diags, export usb, put a copy of mmcblk0p1.img on the usb drive (probably one with jailbreak and developer keys other good stuff already installed), Then my data.tar.gz and RUNME.sh that will restore the mmcblk0p1.img on the USB drive to the main partition. And finally, an ENABLE_DIAGS file because the main partition can only be restored when booted in diags.

I will provide detailed instructions, and all the stuff you need. I have it all figured out now...
Now I successfully recovered the correct mmcblk0p1.img. And I get stuck at the boot image.
Maybe I need a factory reset. How can I run factory reset in diag mode?
wsxhwyy is offline   Reply With Quote