View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I've used a silicone skin on my Kindle Keyboard for over a year and I've never had a problem with static electricity. It makes the Kindle much easier to grip and it fits like a glove. I love it! I bought this one from the same eBay seller.
Have you taken it off to clean it? It was when I removed it that static was so bad but this could vary where you live on how bad static electricity builds up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote