View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
It is interesting.

Though I nominated The Sun Also Rises, I am voting for A Room With A View. I'd love to read either one and both are on my long list of books to eventually read.

Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre are both amazing books, two of my favourites actually, but I've already read both of them in the last few years and I've also read Pride & Prejudice which is also very good. If any of those three end up being the choice, I'll be happy since they're all so good, but will refrain from joining the club for another month because I'm not big on re-reading them so soon.

Besides those three though, whichever selection is chosen I will try to read...as my first month being part of this, it will be fun to see what happens!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote