View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:27 AM   #3
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Yes, the upgrade is worthwhile. But, only if you think it is.

The above is a serious statement. We can't tell you if the upgrade is worthwhile to you, only if we think it is worthwhile to us. We can tell you what we know of the differences, if that helps you decide. On that note I can say the Aura H2O Edition 2 has:

- Bigger screen - more text on screen.
- Higher resolution - makes the text easier to read.
- 8GB internal storage - four times the books as on the Aura.
- Waterproof - read safely in the bath.
- Comfortlight Pro - adjust the colour of the light to be more comfortable

The only things against it I can think of are:

- Larger
- Have to spend money on it.
- No external SD card.

If you look at those lists and nothing appeals to you, or the cons are important, then it probably isn't worthwhile. But, if you like them, then it probably is worthwhile.

And if, what you are really after is a bit of justification to do something that you want to do, then just go for it. You have had the Aura for a while, buy yourself a new toy and enjoy it
Haha I love your response. Very true indeed.
I still like my aura but the fact that it is getting slower and slower is getting to my nerves. Also, I like the bigger and better screen of the h20. I was so impressed with it when I held it. BUT, I still think that my pink Aura design looks much better than the ugly new design (IMO) of the h20. But I guess that shouldn't influence my decision, it's only a colour after all!
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote