View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #68
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
My collection at present is stable at about 8100 eBooks stored in Calibre. Almost all of them are kept on my NT (approx. 7700) I consider that my main collection. I keep another 200 or so on my Sony 505, they are mostly reference books. I keep another 1500 (approx.) on my Sony 700, they constitute my most likely to be read books, these books are always on my NT as well. I do this so one can be read when the other is charging or whichever reader is most convenient at the time.

Since we travel a great deal, I prefer to have my collection constantly available between the three devices. I also have a Nook Classic with another 200 eBooks. I read relatively fast and I finish what I start, unless I find the book's content totally unacceptable.

Last edited by Tattncat; 10-17-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote