View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #64
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I can have anywhere from 30 to 200 books on any of my ereaders at any given time. I would fit more on my K4 if I could, but I've found that having too many ebooks on the device tends to slow it down. I just bought the Nook 1st gen actually, for the expandable memory and the ability to load all of my books onto one device. Usually I'm reading at least three books simultaneously, and I like to have the rest on hand in case I get bored with what I'm reading at the moment.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote