View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #6
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How did you get the "%1" in there? Mine doesn't have that. It just shows...

the calibre e-book editor

Here's what to try. Select the ePub, right click, open with, choose another app, more apps, look for another app on this pc

Now navigate to where the editor lives and select it and go. It might then add the editor to the list for the next time.
That's exactly what I did, and it ended up on the list as the pathname complete with the "%1". (But, one other thing -- I'm using the 32-bit calibre because there was a problematic interaction with SpiderOak, so it's actually in the "Program Files (x86)" directory.)
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote