View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #64
MickiTee
Fanatic
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 & T1, Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 (626)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montmorency View Post
Someone mentioned a BBC production of The Hobbit with Ian Holm. I wonder if they were thinking of the production of "The Lord of The Rings", from (I think) the 1980s? This was excellent and full of good actors like Holm...
You're thinking of the original BBC adaptation of LOTR from the late 1970's (79 I think) which starred Ian Holm as Frodo, who went on to play Bilbo in the Peter Jackson films. It also starred Robert Stephens as Aragorn and Sir Michael Horden as Gandalf. It was released on cassette and then CD as I've got a copy of both.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote