View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #1914
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I have also read Kafka on the Shore and really liked it. Though if you are referring to that business about the cats, yes that was hard to take. And I don't even like cats.

I to am really looking forward to the film version of Cloud Atlas coming to my town. There is no guarantee that it well though..
Well, I have a cat.....
The Cloud of Atlas will only play in the small arthouse film- theatre in our middle- sized town. The big cinemas don't want these kind of films.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote