View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #326
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished reading Plan B, as well as I Dare, the last of the Agent of Change sequence. Also read Fledgling, the first of the Theo Waitley sequence. New reader for this sequence, Eileen Stevens.

Now onto Saltation, the second of the Theo Waitley sequence. I admit, the start of Fledgling is not my favourite bit of Lee and Miller, but by the middle of the book I was engrossed again, and totally involved. And I'm staying engrossed as the series continues. The reader, Eileen Stevens, is excellent.
Thanks, CR, for recommending those. I'll have to give them a listen.

My library had eAudio of Rabid: A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical Virus by Bill Wasik and Monica Murphy. It was quite good. The chapter on Pasteur is titled "King Louis," which I loved. How great is it that he was known as "The People's Scientist" in his lifetime and the phrase "science for the people" is pretty wonderful, too.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote