View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Kindle Touch How Is It For Reading?

I am very happy with my page turning buttons on my K3 3g. I don't have or use any touch screen devices, so I am concerned about using a touch screen on the KPW. Doesn't your screen get all messy with repeated touching? I try to never touch my K3 screen. Is there a KPW available with page turning buttons? What would be ideal for me would be a KPW 3g with keyboard. Are my fears groundless or am I gonna missout on the new screens?
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote