View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #50
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiek_14 View Post
No not yet the end is, well, I have no where sciągniąć 5.0.0, 5.1.0, but I dropped it does not work if you throw a 3G 5.1.2 it does not work wifi and 3G.
But I can read
I've done the same and also couldn't connect to 3g, turns out this kindle doesn't have 3g at all it appears "wifi + 3g" under the settings menu because the "forensic" kt main image comes from a 3g kindle...

@geekmaster I've this problem with another demo kindle that keeps dropping out of fastboot, I remembered you posted a uboot image that changed permanently the boot mode to fastboot but I can't find it... could you point me to it please?
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote