View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
That of course does not do anything to your enthusiasm ...
I tested browsing out pretty thoroughly today. Even posting a few lines on this forum with it.
I went back and forth trying different things, often fast, switching from one to the other, mixing things up, before I realized some things need to be given some time not to make a knot in them when browsing, calling up the keyboard, typing user name and password, scrolling pages up and down, hitting different buttons on the website, etc. But after calming down a bit now I know how to make it work smoothly during browsing.

But I don't really need to do any of that, as I have a notebook for it. I was just curious.

After copying a few PDFs on the M92 from my notebook, I am beginning to appreciate the calmness of reading on it, instead of on the much bulkier heavier machine, and its bright glare. I even toned down the brightness of it, but then it doesn't really look good.
My laptop is for surfing, downloading, and watching videos. In bright colours. But my M92 is much better for reading. In my experience.

Last edited by Lode; 01-27-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote