View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #27
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
Define "cheap" pretty please.
Galaxy II has MSRP of 649 Euro (street price of about 450 Euro).
That is by no means "cheap" nor for UK, neither for anywhere else.
I thought cheap was a fair and accurate description.

I know how fantastic the GSII is and the newest Nexus looks good. I suspect my next phone will be another Android. However, I'm not sure all consumers are looking for top of the line stuff, or even understand the differences. I have been amazed how often people ask if my Kindle is an iPad. Next time you are in a cell phone store pay attention to the other buyers and many of them come in without any information and just buy whatever catches their eye.

I have no doubt that having a range of phones and phone types (keyboard, no keyboard, big screen, small screen, expensive, cheap) will win many converts.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote