View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbleburble View Post
Thank you Kovid.

To people in general:
(a)Does anyone have any ideas of how to make an intuitive, easy to use css property selector (not just a clutter of 100 comboboxes for every css property)?

(b)Is it worth supporting every css property - for example in 'font-weight' there is value=bolder, value=900.... (does anyone formatting their ebook care that much?!) - should I just stick to the common values of 'bold' and 'normal'?

(c)I attached two pictures of the plugin's current appearance below. I explained the basic idea of it in the first post; sorry, I am not a clear explainer... but still, does anyone see any changes I should make before going to much further; changes to make it more intuitive, or to make it easier to implement some function you see as being important to a good, fast, ebook cleaner?

Thank you for any feedback
I would use the numeric because of the finer granularity.
Is there any reason tot to include the 'friendly name' next to the number (in the display only) for the old timers ?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote