View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:25 AM   #6
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I confess, I've wondered about this; but my conclusion was that it would only be worth getting translated in order to sell to other countries if one had managed thousands of sales.

Remix is doing well - it's spent the last three weeks bobbing up and down between 128 and 500 in the UK Kindle store - but it'll be a while till it reaches thousands of sales.

I'll get back to you when it does.

Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote