View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
About those links -----

What I do is this: I undo one link at a time. Don't forget there's a "refresh" on the "Notes and Links" box. I find that when I mess something up that undo-ing is the best thing.

Keep the BookBinder file and any photo so that you can go back and edit out changes, mistakes, etc.

Don't be worried about your early efforts: we all find something that we think about later that needs to be changed. I made sooooo many mistakes on my first efforts (and I'm only NOW feeling somewhat competent about the books I upload), that I'm surprised I wasn't drummed off this board!!!

Are you going to do his next great adult fantasy - Lilith? Or would you like me to do this one? Let me know, because I'm hungering for it!!!

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-19-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote