View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Vanessa!

I think we all foresee a lot of changes in what will become available in the next two years - both in terms of the abilities of a device and the prices (which are expected to decline).

Unless you have a very specific purpose in mind, I suggest that you buy now the least expensive model that will suit most of your needs, and then reconsider in a couple of years when the selection will be much more attractive.

I bought a jetBook Lite on sale for $117. It is far from ideal, but so are the competitors' models at much higher prices.

For twice as much you can get a PocketBook 360 which has impressed quite a number of people here.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote