View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:46 PM   #1501
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I just encountered a case where my current k2pdfopt command line is failing to work. I have been using "k2pdfopt -bpc 1 -m .11in,.04in,.14in,.4in -x -as -er 1 -ch 0.5" with pdf images of magazine articles, but this fails for a few of them. I have attached the one out of eighteen articles that for some reason is not being properly processed. I have tried a few minor tweaks, but I still get garbled output from k2pdfopt for this article.

Please help me get this one sorted out.

Dave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Analog_2018-01-16-The_Dissonant_Note.pdf (792.2 KB, 147 views)
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote