View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 11:44 PM   #785
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by agelos100 View Post
Hello Willus,

I would like to report a minor problem I am facing with your amazing software.

I use bookmarks at the source file in order to break page on those pages at the output file, and it would be useful to keep those bookmarks at the output file.

However the name of the bookmarks have been deleted at the output -there are only blank bookmarks.

In addition the bookmark (at the output file) has been located a couple of pages prior the correct one. So, if a chapter starts on page 68 of the output file, the bookmark appears on page 66. This happens to all bookmarks.

I have not made an example with source and output files because I believe you can understand the problem.

Thank you for your time.

Angelos
The default behavior is to preserve bookmarks, so something is going wrong. Can you please post an example (include source file, command-line options, and the version you are running)?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote