View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #79
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I'm not sure what version of Android you're using here, but on ICS at least switching back to the email client remembers both the email and where your cursor is positioned. You can certainly switch away to the browser, copy some text, switch back to the email, and paste it in, exactly as you'd expect.

Graham
I'm using ICS and JB.
Quite frankly, my description might be outdated in the meantime.
Maybe they've changed something (a lot?) in the last few months.
I've given up months ago, to use any of my tablets for "productive tasks".
Even for most basic tasks, such as writing emails, I normally use my MacBook Air. Almost as mobile as any tablet, similar battery duration and boot-time. But real Multi-Tasking and way more efficient.
I'm mainly using BlackBerry as my mobile business tool. And, quite surprisingly, iPhone. Not because I like it that much, but because it collaborates best with my MacBook Air.
But if I can avoid it, I'm not using any tablet other than for private stuff.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote