View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
If you're going to nitpick, please provide some useful info.

I know I should have said virtual machine. And yes, I know the difference. I used "emulator" because I thought a nongeek would understand python emulator better than the acronym PVM.
Python can be downloaded from http://www.python.org. Once installed then you can run Python programs. Python is an interpreted language. So you run the actual code and it gets interpreted and does what it's coded to do.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote