View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I had something similar happen when ordering a Straight Talk phone for my son from their website. The site kept giving me error messages that the order didn't go through and I ended up ordering the same phone three times.

After calling, they canceled two of the orders for me and I was happy. It never occured to me to ask to be compensated in any way. Maybe I should have demanded a free phone for my trouble.

If this would have happened sending my mom a gift card, I would have just called her and told her what happened. She wouldn't have thought a thing of it.

It IS, however, annoying that they canceled the second card after they were clearly told not to. I think they were not sure exactly what you DID want them to do about it. The communication both ways could have been much more clear.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote