View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 07:09 AM   #16
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinoptic View Post
If the person is learning to read then I would imagine they’d have the reader in a surface rather than holding it. With pbooks one can use a reading ruler...it’d be a lot easier to read a line in a different colour than just a highlight. Some colour tablet readers already have this ability.
Interesting! Do you know of any apps that have the moving coloured line? I'd like to try that.

Sorry i honestly dont know what u mean by pbook?

The idea in the OP is for learners but also adults with ADHD, dyslexia, general poor concentration or even just someone who has to read a boring book for work....

I would use it on my Forma...which in fact I would be holding up, not putting down on a desk (creating bad posture and neck pain). I do actually have some of these reading aids with the slits in. I expect it would be a bit of an effort to move them down the screen with one hand and I would worry about scratching.

Last edited by LivresInOz; 04-29-2022 at 07:12 AM.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote