View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #30
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No...
Hola, Hitch! I do apologize if I have associated you with a process that doesn't meet with your approval!

It's true that my books are mostly vanilla, now that I have abandoned drop-caps. However that may be, my least successful books are those that were uploaded as Word docs in 2007, the moderately successful books are those that were uploaded as html (usually zipped) from 2008 to 2011, and the most successful are those that have been uploaded as epubs last year and this.

In any event, I will stop giving you credit, though I will always be grateful. -- NJ
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote