View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
duelle
duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle PW
Is it possible to enable Panel View for a comic without parsing it for panels? I don't want or need any of the features of Panel View other than full screen images and saving my location. I've tried converting to mobi with Calibre, but the images are surrounded by huge margins that make the text of the speech bubbles unreadable.

Edit: I have gone through all of the steps and converted a volume and, while tedious, the Paperwhite really shines with manga. If only it was as easy as the PRS-T1 and I could just use PerfectViewer without the need to convert anything.

Last edited by duelle; 11-10-2012 at 03:01 PM.
duelle is offline   Reply With Quote