View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I don't personally use export, but as I understand the documentation, export all.... does what the name suggests. I.e. it does export all the extra stuff like your series data, and then import is supposed to put it all back together again.

But it's probably simpler and quicker to redo the series by hand. Either with lots of copy and paste or with bulk edit metadata tricks to generate series numbers
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote