View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
Jayjee
Connoisseur
Jayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Boox Max 2 - Wifi Issues

Hello all,

since some time (a few months or so) I have two issues that have not been that serious before:
  • Reception is worse than it has been. Even when sitting next to the router (literally less than half a meter distance), I get no more than two bars. That has been a lot better before.
  • Power drain is drastic. It has always been worse with wifi turned on, but still tolerable. Now, I can watch the percentage go down. In less than an hour from over ninety to zero. When Wifi is turned off, still the usual (little) power usage, where I can use the Boox several days for sheetmusic reading in a separate app and taking notes.

Has anybody experienced anything like this?

As stated, I have been ok with both issues before.

Best,
Jan

Last edited by Jayjee; 12-28-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Jayjee is offline   Reply With Quote