View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #402
danilo93
danilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: PRESTIGIO PER3464B
Hi! I have PRESTIGIO eBook Reader PER3464B and I have problems with reading scanned books, because the letters are too small. I was hoping your software would help me, but I have some problems...Whenever I try to convert some scanned ebook I get this:

Some of the letters are very big, and some of them are ok...I've noticed that these sentences with big letters are not ok...It seems like they are cut on the wrong places...But those sentences with smaller letters are perfect. Is there any way to make ALL LETTERS be small? I mean, to be equally small and with right sentences which are not cut on a wrong place? Pls, help!
danilo93 is offline   Reply With Quote