View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
You actually can tell. If only some of the tracks for an album have been matched, you'll see that the album's track listing is out of order: the set of matched tracks will show below the set of non-matched ones. You can also click the dropdown menu next to a track name: those which have been matched rather than uploaded will have a "fix incorrect match" option that is greyed-out for non-matches.
Does this mean I have to renumber them now? This is going suck if they play out of order.

They are still in order so I don't seem to have that problem. *phew* but the grey out really helps me know which is original and which is theirs.

The greyed out trick really does help! K to you!

Last edited by Blossom; 08-21-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote