View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astropin View Post
I also prefer watches that are waterproof (I'm assuming this one is not).
It's good for 5 ATM, according to the product page.

I don't like alarms on my watches, generally, I keep getting them turned on by accident then they go off to no useful purpose, which kinda ticks me off, so I'm always second checking whether it's set or not

I have to hand you the non-dark-visible thing, but I've been faced with ads for much more expensive watches that lack that feature.

They've set up a whole store for just these two models, which differ only by the band. That makes me hope that they'll have follow-on models, which I'll watch carefully, perhaps they'll have one that will really get me wound up.

On the other hand, I do happen to be in the market for a watch at the moment ....

(fear not the pun, embrace the pun, luuurve the pun)

Ooooo, I just found the user manual! (PDF warning) Not much to it, though.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote