View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 02:43 PM   #60
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I updated with no harm to my prior action chains.

The main thing I noticed is that the "Add Actions" window is initially very tiny and I had to widen it to even be able to see the comments and error columns, but that might be because the settings carried over from the old version.

Personally I'd put "Settings" to the right of "Comment," but that's personal preference. (Making the columns movable would work.)

Column widths reset every time I re-open the dialog. Default width for "Action" column is a bit wide too.

Adding comments to all my actions now. It'll be nice to not have to guess which one I need to open.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-30 15_54_25-Add actions.png
Views:	378
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	183700

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-30-2020 at 02:58 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote