View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
dos
Enthusiast
dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Give the dpad a clean with a lint free cloth (glasses lens cleaner cloth) moistened (not wet) in a little water and dish washing liquid, should come up tickety-boo.

I have a black Kobo with the grey coloured dpad button. Looks fine.
Yeah, I do this. But I also own tons of hand held electronics that I've had for years that don't change their appearance after a few weeks of moderate use.

I've had an Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii since their respective release dates and their materials look fine. My Logitech MX510 mouse has been in use for at least five years and looks fine. My ancient Sony keyboard looks fine. My DS and PSP look fine etc etc etc

Companies put a lot of time testing materials to see which ones hold up under stress and what chemicals and coatings and paints are resistant to the natural oils the human body secretes.
dos is offline   Reply With Quote