View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:08 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaot View Post
Where is the link?
Download
Sorry, not active!
I think that's supposed to be a joke, but I'm not sure how. It might have been a request to post some links to regex pages. I think I'll be as lazy as you and not bother. After all, all you need to do is type "regex" into your favourite search engine and pick the result that you like the most. And really, you haven't researched them already?

By the way, I'm really looking forward to reading your book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote